
So much has been going on in the past week! We celebrated the equinox and had our first fire out in the back yard last weekend, the kids were thrilled that marshmallow toasting season is now open. My DH has his birthday this week so I've been scrambling to finish his presents (I'll talk more about them after I give them to him!) Plus it was the opening of the art show I'm in, and the due date for my Meomi swap! I adore my penguin quilt from Amy over at
Amy Crane Designs. She also sent me a beautiful glass necklace that she made. I love the colors and have been wearing it everywhere. Thanks Amy!

I also wanted to thank Karen over at
Urban Craft for organizing the swap.
It's only my second swap and I am loving it! The theme was Meomi characters.
Meomi also designed the mascots for the Vancouver Winter Olympics.

Since I got a message from my swap buddy that her package was received,
I'm safe to share this pic of the Quachi stuffy I made her
He's the first stuffy I've made in years, it was so fun!
HI, I was part of the swap too. I love what you made and will continue to check in on your site. The shrine is gorgeous. I grew up in Farmington, MI and still have family and friends throughout the state. Now live in Ut but if I talk to a Michigander my accent comes out!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I love your little Quatchi! What a cool gift to open up, too! Thank you so much for joining the swap, hope you enjoy your peso quilt. He's one of our favorites! And a wonderful necklace as well!
ReplyDelete